Paper Menagerie

my collection of origami and papercraft projects

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

a new direction

This blog will be branching out into my new domain shortly- as I explore more about origami and washi as a visual artform beyond just doing the crafts themselves. I will explain in further at a later time... my apologies for not having this as up to date as I would have liked in the past. The kids have been tying me down- and the paper disappears just as fast as the time.
Ah the joy of children.
Thankfully, it is a mixed blessing that my son is getting to that wonderful age where I need even more patience. That, and I will be having my first daughter next month. I need as much patience as I can get. So I'm back in the saddle again. Let's see if I can stick with it a bit more since it will also be applied towards my major in a way.

Any tips and things for discussion will be more than welcome- when the site is up and running, I will make a discussion board for papercraft. I am looking forward to hearing some great information from all of you.

Kindest Regards,
Cherry Na

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home