Paper Menagerie

my collection of origami and papercraft projects

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Accomplishment at last!

Whew! I just finished my first Origami flower... a begonia from Origami Flowers by Hiromi Hayashi.
I was thinking that it would be kinda neat to specialize in some of these flower folds; but they are incredibly difficult for me. In fact, upon looking through this originally after I got home from the library, I pretty much shelved it. I am no where NEAR the point where I could do that.
In high school, I remember that I was discouraged from taking Horticulture because my parents said "It's just a science class." (Even though I did very well in science class) But then, I saw these people that were just making flowers out of floral stuff; and THAT was their so-called assignments for class. I'm kinda bummed I missed out on that, but o well it's too late now.
O no I think I'm rambling again.. less talking, more folding then. I told you I must be going nuts to be doing so much origami.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep on folding!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home